Friday
Mrs. Esther .Back to 19 century.




This is Mrs. Esther. Beautiful old grandma.
A little sad, a slightly smiled and very wise.


Mrs. Esther - one of a kind doll was hand made without using any mold and never will be copied.Her realistic face, lower hands and legs were sculpted from my favorite air dry clay - creative paper clay ( I did lots of layers to make her very strong like a wood) and her body was needle sculpted around strong armature.Her arms can be posed to hold pocket book, pictures, mail, toys, Easter egg and flowers.
I did her hair using sheepskin.Mrs. Esther dressed in the blouse hand sewing pieces of vintage laces .Her skirt and hat are made from vintage dress and decorated with antique laces, ribbons and flowers. The bloomers made from white cotton. Apron - hand made from vintage laces.
The shoes is sculpted from paper clay,painted and little aged.
A beaded Esther egg, I also made from paper clay, painted with antique gold acrylic and decorated with beads.
She is 31" tall. 100% handmade.


















posted by Mila @ 12:34 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Mila
Home: Beautiful Montana, United States
About Me: I like to make something from nothing.Recycle and save the planet! Recycle and be unique! That's me.
MORE OF MY DOLLS
Archives
My favorite places.

My favorite art doll gallery.

  • BRIGGITE HESS

  • Doll Book and magazines
    Magazines.
  • DOLL READER

  • Links

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER