Saturday
OOAK doll CHRISTINA









This One of a kind doll is Christina.She was made from paper clay and cloth.
Christina 25" tall. I made for her suede jacket , boots with little bells and mittens using recycled suede jacket , ship skin pillow and ribbons .The sweater I knit from alpaca yarn.
She is wearing a cotton skirt and tights. The clothing is not removable.
My lovely little prayer girl Christina.
Maybe she prays for Santa to bring her a parents?


GO TO MY EBAY
posted by Mila @ 10:04 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Mila
Home: Beautiful Montana, United States
About Me: I like to make something from nothing.Recycle and save the planet! Recycle and be unique! That's me.
MORE OF MY DOLLS
Archives
My favorite places.

My favorite art doll gallery.

  • BRIGGITE HESS

  • Doll Book and magazines
    Magazines.
  • DOLL READER

  • Links

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER